Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday 6 November 2008

Not all Doom and Gloom! But mostly!!

Okay so I haven't forgotten about my blog!!

I am so sorry that I haven't been updating it since I returned from holiday!

It's been a tough month!! I've filled out loads of job applications and had a few interviews.. and then been phoning round for freelance work (which has pretty much dried up!!) and then also trying to get some promotional work booked in... it's been stressful!!

I realise now how much I took for granted my monthly salary and the fact that I could live well... when you are having to find that same money every month from different sources it is tough!! Especially as the economy takes a downturn!!

I'm also someone who's stress always manifests itself in a physical way and for the last 2 months I've had bad pains in my head.... it was really worrying me as some days they were pretty bad and I can't afford to miss any work!! The pains would carry up from under my cheek bone to my temple in a band across my face to the back of my head.

Well you'll be pleased to know that I went to see a neurologist and apparently all I have is 'facial migraines!' .. I have never heard of this before but am so thankful I got it checked out (just in case!!) So the professor I saw said I can do 1 of 3 things: 1. Nothing 2. Take preventative medicine or 3. Take medicine when it gets bad... since there are different options I have decided to try and get back into taking my vitamins and minerals and eating a bit healthier... and see what that does... I mean if one of the options is nothing then it's worth a try!! I also probably need to relax a little bit but it's so hard!!

But it's not all been doom and gloom... I had a lovely halloween birthday brunch a couple of weeks ago and then this past birthday weekend I got some lovely presents and spent a nice day with family.

I will try and get up to date this week with everything. I hate writing out of chronological order but I am missing my blog and want to be writing about current events.

I'll hopefully be back real soon!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Bless your sweet little heart!! Take care of yourself and lots of prayers will be said for you!! I love you so - Heidi