Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday 17 June 2009

A bad end to the evening!

After saying goodbye to my parents Becky, Dougie, Nathan and I headed off to our homes in Becky's car but as we passed my Parents and Bob we noticed something wasn't quite right!

My Dad's car was broken into as we were at dinner! There was nothing of worth on the back seat but they pulled the seats down to get access to the boot and stole valuable items! My Mum was also upset as her work bag with all her notes were in there and also family photos she had been intending to get copied to take back to London! - why is it harder when items are taking that are of no value to anyone else!

I don't know why people feel the need to do this!!?.. Actually I think I do know the answer to that but it still makes it no easier that there are people in the world who have no respect for other people!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

oh - so sad, that really is terrible, I am so sorry!