Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday 23 June 2009

Our Oven is back in action!

Yesterday, Monday I had the day off to recover from the Moonwalk. Thankfully I didn't need it as apart from a wee blister and slightly sore leg ligaments I was okay.

So we did loads of jobs around the house including getting the oven fixed. The electrician came round and checked it out and it was in fact the element that had burnt out.

So he put in a new element and also fixed the fan so hopefully no more rattly oven either! Joy of joys!

I can't wait to get back to cooking- although now the weather is hotting up I am not sure how much we will be using the oven! (mind you the weather never does stay warm for long!)

Although it means I can make salmon parcels again! Hooray!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

salmon parcels...Yummo!