Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday 23 June 2009

Fathers Day

When I finished the Moonwalk Becky drove myself and Nathan back to my Dad's house where I had a brilliant salt bath. Whilst I was soaking Becky kindly made this delicious breakfast for Father's Day. It was SO good! It was also lovely sitting in the garden although I was quite sore at this point so I went for a lay down after we'd eaten and only woke up 2 hours later on my Dad's couch! So I wasn't that great company but I had been up all night walking so I think I could be forgiven! Happy Father's Day to my lovely Daddy though!
Becky, My Dad and I in his kitchen after breakfast.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I LOVE all these pictures of your moonwalk - so awesome. One thing I love so much about you Jennie is how you throw yourself into EVERYTHING you do and it always turns to gold!! Amazing - great job!