Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday 18 June 2009

Once Wed

An anonymous person kindly sent me a link to this website... www.oncewed.com as they thought I would like it... and I do- I love it.... Once Wed's last post was about party mood boards by Anna Beckman.
Mood boards were one of my favourite thing at Art College! So much fun finding and sourcing all your inspirations for a project! I loved keeping sketch books too- actually that is one thing I really want to get back to. I adored getting lost in a sketch book. I often felt they were better works of art than the finished pieces!

And what about this AirStream wedding that once wed posted about- gorgeous! I LOVE AIRSTREAMS! As one person commented anything involving an airstream becomes instantly cooler!

So thank you to the lovely person who left me that little suggestion! I will know be an avid follower!

No comments: