Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday 14 May 2010

Dresses and Shoes

After a crazy week for both Nathan and I, where we have been out every evening with work, family or friends we are very much looking forward to Boccers and Sally's wedding tomorrow. We are staying overnight at Sally's parent's residence- where the wedding is taking place. It will be nice to be in each others company and stay in the one place for the weekend.

It will also be great to see everyone and catch up with all Nathan's friends.

I still have the big dilemma of what to wear!

I did a big try on last weekend but relating back to my previous post there was not much that fit me in my wardrobe. I looked like a sausage in it's link skin in most outfits! mmmm...

I have spent time dreaming of a new outfit this week but that is not very practical either. Although I would quite like to buy all 3 dresses below! All of the dresses are from Monsoon.





But I think I will have to make do with what I can sqeeze myself into and accessorize it up! 


I would also love a new pair of shoes. I adore the height of the ones above but I wouldn't be able to dance in them. Kurt Geiger shoes are so divine! I saw these in Jenners a couple of weeks ago. So gorgeous!
Dune is also another favourite occassion shoe shop that I lust after.
And finally last but not least LK Bennett. Two of my favourite pairs of shoes from here are on their last legs... sad days... you know the pairs that you can never replace no matter how hard you search for a new version of your old faithfuls.

Maybe the shoe fairy will grant me some love and there will be a new pair of shoes at the bottom of my bed  tomorrow morning.... not likely!

No comments: