Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday 11 May 2010

My Dad's Birthday

Yesterday was my Dad's birthday. My sister made him some lovely tasty treats. A huge chocolate cake, chocolate brownies and blueberry muffins.

I was very naughty (as I am trying to be healthy) and I had 2 brownies and a peice of cake which was divine. Everything in moderation I say!
Becky, Dougie, Nathan and I spent the evening at my Dad's where we had tasty Chinese take away (again I know I am not really doing this healthy eating too well!) but it was a lovely evening.We all caught up on each others news and watched the British political news unfold (mmm...) Nathan had been in London for the last few days and had caught up with my Mum before she flew to the States for work. I enjoyed hearing all about his travels.
Wishing my Dad a very happy and healthy 56th year. x x

1 comment:

cvallor said...

Please wish your Dad a very Happy Birthday from the Vallor's! :) Hope you are doing well!