Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday 7 May 2010

John Lewis

I am loving the updated John Lewis website. They have so much more on their website. I think it was updated a while ago but I have been staying away from retailers recently. It is still not quite as good as their stores but I have loved that to get away from the election banter I have been able to go on line and look at some lovely clothes and accessories. Sadly it's only a dream as I need to be good with my money and save for the wedding.... but a girl can dream!

I am also loving the new John Lewis advert.



Beautiful sky blue Jigsaw blouse.
Gorgeous Navy Jigsaw Dress.
Ted Baker cardigan.
I heart, heart, heart this Orla Kiely bag. It is AMAZING! I adore her designs.
For more Orla Kiely designs go to her website.
I have not been wearing a watch for about 2 years but I would like to buy one with a white strap. It seems to be the fashion at the moment but hey I am not a slave to fashion with my clothes so one accessory would be ok- no? I like the Kenneth Cole watch above. It reminds me of a DKNY watch I used to have but in white.

I love this BGBG watch- although it might be too bling for me!
This is my favourite and of course the most expensive. I swoon for this Marc Jacob's watch. Wedding deposits or Marc Jacob watch?? ... Wedding deposits win every time!

No comments: