Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Visiting the Zealley family

My friend Kate has just had her third boy, Tom. He was born on the 1st of April and I was able to visit with them a week later as I was in Dundee for work. I dropped in to their house in Perth on my way home. It was a lovely sunny evening and I loved visiting with them. The older boys, Alexander and Charlie played in the garden and ate their dinner in the evening sunshine whilst Kate and I caught up and I got to give baby Tom lots of cuddles.

I ended up staying till quite late and being there for story time. It was really nice as Kate read 2 books that I had given the boys. I hope that I get to see them more over the summer and whilst Kate is on Maternity leave.
Alexander and Charlie drinking their apple juice out of fun glasses straws.
Baby Tom
Baby Tom and me.

No comments: