Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday 6 May 2010

Florence and the Machine

Last night along with 9 of my work colleagues I went to see Florence from Florence and the Machine preform at the Corn Exchange. 

It was nice to go for dinner at Compass with everyone before hand. I had a lovely medley of Fish and Chips... 3 different fish were cooked in batter- Hake, Haddock and Sea Bass.... it made a change to the usual fish and chips. 

The concert was good but sadly the sound wasn't great. Florence's voice is unbelievable though and she preformed well. The last 30 minutes were the best as those were all the songs I know and could bounce along to. 
I feel like music is back in my life, even just a little. My friend Emma found my long lost i-pod last week and it has been so good to be reunited with my songs. It was so fun to paint the kitchen at the weekend and sing along to my i-tunes. I had been putting up with Nathan's i-pod for too long. (not all bad but just not all good either!) 

Hopefully there will be a few more concerts on the horizon as I do enjoy a good performance. I also liked Florence's outfits.... I love a gold trouser! 

No comments: