Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday 22 July 2008

Fingers Crossed!

Well I had a really positive meeting with another Ad Agency today. I meet with the brother of a lovely lady I babysit for. I have also looked after his boys on occasion too.

Again there is nothing at the moment but he said he prefers to meet with good people so when they do win a pitch or need more staff they can hit the ground running as they have people in mind already.

He wants me to meet his colleague in the Experiential Marketing division next week... they do sampling, events etc. So fingers crossed! He too was really complimentary and said that I am clearly competent and present myself very well... check me!!! So I just need a lucky break!!

We also might have a couple to rent our flat out... she seems pretty positive but is looking over all her options tonight... pray she picks our flat as she wants it for 3 1/2 weeks and that would cover 2 months mortgage payments!! (or our trip to Ireland for Emma H's wedding in August.... holidays are so expensive!!) Pleeeeaaase keep your fingers crossed for me!! ... and your toes too!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Both are crossed...two times!!!