Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday 27 May 2009

Total disaster!


Last night as I was heating the oven to cook dinner disaster struck!! I came into the kitchen to put the salmon in the oven and the fan (we have a fan assisted oven) was sending white sparks everywhere!!

We think the tray that was in the oven was hitting against it... but after switching it off and leaving it to cool I tried to heat it up again and it only got to 50*!!! Eek!!

We are going to take a look at it again tonight but I have a horrid feeling the oven is broken!!

Fingers crossed it's not and if we do have to get it repaired I just hope it won't be expensive. It might be poached chicken and pan fried salmon for a while!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

A broken oven and Jennie is just not acceptable!!! I hope it works out and is not broken!