Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday 6 March 2009

British Pie Week

Well since it's British Pie Week we had a pie bake sale at lunch today! Such a different fun idea! Again it was to raise money for Comic Relief and I have a feeling it will be very successful.
So last night I made a recipe from my friend Heidi's recipe blog. I made 3 individual pies Nathan somehow ate two of them!) and also a large pie to bring into work today.
I was particularly pleased with my pastry on top of the pie- especially the Leith lettering!
Justify FullThe pie sale being set up in the boardroom. I had a very lovely egg and bacon pie that is apparently a Kiwi (New Zealand) traditional pie- it was SO tasty!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I bet people are always so excited to see what you will bring...I would totally be...can I start a fan club??!!