Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday 25 March 2009

Spring is here!!


Spring is here!! Hooray!

We have had a good few days of sunshine and it is putting the spring in my step! Especially as I have now recovered from my migraine at the beginning of the week.

My friend Heidi is linked to this fantastic site called Hostess with the Mostess. I love all their ideas-especially as their table displays are really achievable and inexpensive.
I adore this idea for an Easter table- so simple and beautiful! I think I am more of a colourful floral person but I might take this idea and run with it for Easter!

They also have a great blog that is always full of inspiration and makes me wish I was state side so I could purchase all the items they talk about.

Today I read about how Orla Kiely is going into Target! So wishing I was able to go to a target and buy up all her products!
Her bags are still on the pricey side but actually I have one tucked away somewhere that my Mum bought me as an "Easter basket" a number of years back. (I must look it out!)

No comments: