Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday 17 March 2009

What a weekend!




Friday night lights

Well as I'm sure you can imagine we had a very very busy weekend!

I went to meet my friend Kate after work on Friday for a quick drink and bite to eat. She was down doing a presentation for work and we hadn't caught up in ages so it was a great chance to hear all her news. She is the mother of two beautiful boys one of which is my godson. I have no idea how she does it as she is also a doctor training to become an anesthetist. It was so good to see her and hopefully we can get up to Perth to see her family soon.

Hillary then came and picked me up and we headed to see Dougie play for the Scotland club side. We joined my Dad, Dougie's Dad, Becky and her friends Amy and Paul as well as Sarah and James who had brought their children- Lucy, Claudia and Seb (who is Becky's Godson)It was a good crowd and great to see Dougie being very vocal, as ever!

There were a number of proffessional photographers taking snaps which Becky sent us round on Monday morning. Looking good Dougie!!

The best part was the score! We beat the Irish Club side 31- 18!! If you want to read the Scotsman's round up click here.

No comments: