Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday 12 March 2009

XXX

Well last night was very chilled and nothing too fancy. When Nathan came home he opened a few presents and helped me cook the fish pie. I love when we cook together and so it was nice having a sing along to the i-pod whilst we cooked and caught up on each others day.

The fish pie was a big success. I served it with peas for Nathan (which he put vinegar and sugar in!) Not my favourite side so I just had the fish pie which was very tasty and very very filling!

Nathan's Mum popped round with some cards, a delicious cake and the very moreish Gu Brownies (I love these!) they are one of the few things that I think taste better than homemade!

After our main we had a break and a sit on the coach before we tucked into the cheese. Which I put together to spell out XXX (Roman Numerals for 30) Nathan never blew out his candles because no sooner was I on the couch I was out for the count!! (I really know how to make my guy feel special!)

With my new job and all this birthday prep I am so tired and we haven't even got to the weekend!! (Red Bull and Coffee might have to get me through!)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

LOVE that cheese tray - Happy 30th Nathan!!