Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday 10 March 2009

Cupcake Stand!



Well when I got home last night Nathan and I spent about 20 minutes peeling off the protective seals on all the peices of my new cupcake stand- that was fun!!

I bought it on e-bay for £24.99 + delivery so I think total it was £34.99. It is one of the stands that you can make 1,2,3,4,5,6 or 7 tier and it flat packs- so is ideal for me!!

I plan to use it many more times than Saturday. It's also 5mm rather than 3mm so it's hopefully stronger and will stay up!

I even checked and it should roughly sit 150 cupcakes on it.

So if Carine or anyone else wants to borrow it you are more than welcome!!

(You'll also maybe notice I had to rearrange my flowers- there just wasn't enough room in our livingroom for all those vases! But Nathan's arrangement did make me smile!)

Last minute prep tonight for the birthday boy tomorrow- although Nathan is not training tonight so I'm going to have to go to my sister's so I can get peace and keep things a suprise! It'll be a quiet day tomorrow as we have so much at the weekend.

2 comments:

carine said...

:-D if i could borrow it in july i'd be eternally grateful jen, thank you so much! can't wait to see the fruits of your labour xxx

Heidi said...

That stand is AMAZING...your cupcake tease you gave us has me on my toes and I cannot wait to see these costumes - that shop sounds like a little dream-land!! I will be so excited to see birthday posts!!